Click to Home
Go To Search
Village GovernmentParks & RecreationDoing BusinessAround TownI Want ToWhy Rantoul
Rantoul Municipal Building
How do I report a power outage?
Call the Village of Rantoul Public Works Department at (217) 892-6526. If you see a downed power line, immediately call 9-1-1.


Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a city/county department?
2. How do I rent a park or building?
3. How do I register for an activity with the Rec department?
4. How do I set up new utility services, transfer an existing service, or terminate service?
5. How can I pay my utility bill and what forms of payment do you accept?
6. How do I report a power outage?
7. How do I find out the zoning of my property?
8. Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions?

Contact Rantoul
333 S. Tanner
Rantoul, IL 61866
Map It
Ph: (217) 893-1661
Email Us

Powered by CivicPlus